LPUNEST Studygrant 4th Edition result declared
Result for LPUNEST Studygrant 4th Edition has been declared. Details of the award ceremony will be communicated shortly. Candidates who are eligible to get studygrant can check their result at https://lpu.in/studygrant.
1. Teaching FellowshipEligibility
Other than scholarship, LPU also offers Teaching Fellowship to full time Ph.D. scholars of Lovely Professional University with good communication skills. Preference will be given to NET/GATE/GPAT qualified candidates, scholars from premier institutes and to those having previous teaching and research experience.Details of Fellowship
The teaching fellowship awardee will be paid an honorarium of Rs. 15,600/ per month (consolidated). The Research scholar is required to take teaching load of minimum six credits with the possibility of: 6 Lectures or (3 Lectures + 6 Practicals) or (3 Lectures + 6 Tutorials) or (6 Practicals + 6 Tutorials) or (12 Practicals / 12 Tutorials) Subject to minimum 9 hours.Fellowship Selection Process
After completion of course work, research scholar will submit application in prescribed format to Center for Research Degree Programmes with copy of his/her resume. The list of the candidates will be submitted to the HR for further processing.Duration of Fellowship
Upto 4 years (subject to successful completion of yearly review process).Research Targets during the tenure of fellowship
- The research scholar, availing teaching fellowship, will be required to complete his/her Ph.D. course work and must clear State of the Art Seminar (SAS) evaluation within the first year of fellowship.
- In second year of fellowship, he/she have to publish minimum one paper in Scopus/WoS indexed Journal and have to present at least one paper in conferences /seminar (Scopus/ WoS indexed).
- In the third year of fellowship, Scholar has to publish another paper indexed in Scopus/WoS Journals and have to present at least one paper in conference/ seminar (Scopus/WoS indexed).
2. LPU Research Fellowship
LPU Research Fellowship and Scholarship (For Full Time candidates only)
In order to facilitate the meritorious Ph.D. research scholars with good research profile or having potential to deliver research of world class, so that financial burden does not create hindrance to their research work, Lovely Professional University is offering “LPU Research Fellowship and Scholarship”: The following points are to be considered before availing LPU Research Fellowship and Scholarship:
- Number of “LPU Fellowship and Scholarship” available are 22.
- Amount of “LPU Fellowship and Scholarship” is Rs. 31,000/- per month and no tuition fee upto 8 terms from the date of admission.
- Applicable for full time Ph.D. scholars only (National or international domicile)
- Criteria-1: Ph.D. Scholars who have cleared CSIR-UGC NET JRF/SPM/GATE (Rank 1-1000) /GPAT (Rank 1-500).
- Criteria-2: Have two Scopus indexed research or review papers with minimum impact factor of 1 each for Science and Technology, and Applied Medical Sciences. For Business and Arts, two Scopus indexed Research or review papers in Q1/A*category journal.
- Criteria-3: Have filed/published three patents out of which, at least one patent application should be granted.
- Each year the research scholar under this “Fellowship and Scholarship” shall be required to publish at least three Scopus indexed research/review papers in Q1 journals with minimum impact factor of 2 each for LFTS and LFAMS and at least three Scopus indexed research/review papers in Q1 or A* journals for LFBA.
- If the scholars are not able to fulfil the terms and conditions in a particular year then it may lead to the cancellation of this “Fellowship and Scholarship” for the coming years. In all such cases, the scholars can be considered for other scholarships available if they are found eligible for the same.