LPUNEST will be conducted in multiple schedules. After the end of each schedule, the scores (subject wise as well as total) obtained by the candidates will be provided to them. These scores will determine the amount of scholarship they will be availing. The final result sheet containing the ranks of the candidates from all the appeared Schedules will be released after the end of each Schedule. This final result sheet will be declared separately for all the programmes for which LPUNEST will be conducted. For candidates appearing in multiple schedules, the best score out of the appeared Schedules will be considered for the ranking.
Note: - If there arises a case of ties in total scores between candidates, comparison will be made between the subject wise scores obtained by them (details of which will be available on the university website). Also, the age of the candidates will be taken into consideration to resolve the tie, where candidates who are elder will be ranked prior with regards to other candidates. Since, it is an online Computer Based Test (CBT), there is no provision of revaluation of LPUNEST answers.
The applicant needs to deposit the fee through online mode or manually by visiting the university campus/ Camp Office. For admission, students need to follow these steps:
- Get your scorecard / rank.
- Deposit initial payment of Rs. 10,000/- to confirm the seat.
- Complete the Admission form.
- Upload the documents.
- Date of Birth proof (Matric certificate, PAN card, Aadhaar card),
- Qualifying exam Certificate/ Mark sheet. Also, if the applicant is claiming scholarship on the basis of qualification previous to eligibility qualification he/ she is required to submit the previous qualifications exam certificate/ mark sheet also. In case the exam certificate/ mark sheet is not available at the time of filling this application form (recently appeared), it may be submitted later also.
- 10+2 Pass Certificate. In case the 10+2 certificate is not available at the time of filling this application form (recently appeared), it may be submitted later on also.
- All the submitted documents are to be verified from the originals within the prescribed timelines.
- Apply for residential / mess / transportation / parking facility as per the requirement.
- Deposit the balance fee within the timelines prescribed by university.
Further details can be referred under the head Click here