Process for downloading the Hall Ticket:
- For Applicants who booked their test slot themselves: The Hall Ticket will be generated immediately after the applicant books the slot through the online slot booking system.
- For Applicants whose test slot is booked by the University: The Hall Ticket will be generated after 48 hrs. of receiving of application form and will be made available on the website. However all application received before the start date of the slot booking will be processed only when Online Slot Management will be activated (For details refer Important Dates).
- Applicant should provide the application username and password to download the Hall Ticket. Applicants must provide valid email ID in the application form.
The Hall Ticket will indicate the address of the test centre, test date, time allotted to the applicant and regulations. Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to our notice of university immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hall Ticket will NOT be dispatched to applicants via post or fax.
Applicants should ensure that a printer is connected to their computer while printing the Hall Ticket. Applicants should take two printouts of the Hall Ticket using the print option on A4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the Hall Ticket is clearly visible on the printout.
No applicant will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid Hall Ticket.
The applicants must not mutilate the Hall Ticket or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated and received by them. The Hall Ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
The Hall Ticket is an important document; it must be preserved and produced at the time of admission also.
Report to the selected test centre with two copies of the Hall Ticket, one photocopy of application form and any one of the following for photo identification:
- Candidates younger than 18 yrs. Old: School IDs acceptable.
- Candidates 18 yrs. And older: Can bring ID cards with Photo only (Signature not mandatory)
- Other ID proofs allowed:
- Permanent Driving License
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Government-issued ID containing photograph and signature