Application forms can be obtained and submitted using the following method
Through Online Mode
Applicant can apply for LPUNEST through the University Website (Online Banking facility required). Fill the application form. Click Here to apply.
- Cost of Application form and Soft copy of LPUNEST Kit is ₹800 (for Boys) and ₹500 (for Girls).
Note: For online application, Applicant should have Online Banking facility through Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card.
Printout of the computer generated application should be retained by the applicant for reference.
All our correspondence will be through email only. Therefore, the applicants are requested to get ready with valid email id and mobile number for contact.
Incomplete application (For example: Declaration not signed) will not be processed. LPU will not take responsibility to inform these applicants. Such applicants will not be able to access the Online Slot Management.
Applicants are hence advised to ensure that the duly filled in application is dispatched along with complete enclosures in all respects.
To know about the following details, click on the appropriate link:
- Request for the change in date and time for LPUNEST may be considered only after submitting the request through his/ her test login. The processing fee of Rs. 450/- will be applicable.
- It must be noted that the test alteration can only be applied 2 days before the exam date. For example, if Student has an exam scheduled for 30th May, 2020 then he/she can apply for Test Alteration till 27th May, 2020. If an applicant misses the exam then the next chance is considered as second chance (if permitted) and he/she can apply by opting for the second chance through his/ her test login.
LPUNEST Second Chance
- Second chance to appear in LPUNEST is only available for those candidates who have appeared in the LPUNEST previous schedule.
- Application Fee for second chance is Rs. 300/-. The applicant may apply for second chance after the result of first chance is declared.
- The result of the scholarship will be declared as per the details mentioned in Important dates.