Choose the correct verb to fill the gap.
By the end of the year, she _______ with a degree in business.
- already graduates
- already graduated
- will have already graduated
- has already graduated
Choose the synonym for the following word Hallowed
As _______ cuts it as well as he does, I always have my hair cut at Johnson’s.
- someone else’s
- no one else
Mohit _______ his century before it is the end of the match.
- will score
- will have scored
- has scored
Which word is a adverb in this sentence?
There are no interesting programmes tonight.
If the mass of an atom is 100 and number of neutrons is equal to 60, its atomic number is:
Capacitors that do not need the consideration of polarity are
- Electrolytic Capacitors
- Ceramic Capacitors
- Plastic Capacitors
- Paper Capacitors
In a good fuel, percentage of carbon is:
The output quality of a printer is measured by
- Dot per inch
- Dot per sq. inch
- Dots printed per unit time
- All of these
If current varies periodically from zero to a maximum, back to zero, and then repeats, the signal is:
The processor which performs arithmetical and logical operations is called
- Control Unit
- Cache Memory
Which components appear in the initial Windows start up display?
- Dialog boxes
- Start menu
- All of these
Portrait and Landscape are
- Page Orientation
- Paper Size
- Page Layout
- All of these
In internet terminology IP means
- Internet Provider
- Internet Protocol
- Smaller friction
- Internet Processor
Pick the option from the following which indicates the use of computer in inventory control
- Maintenance of stock
- Maintaining the record of all customers in a bank
- Generating stock information
- Booking of movie tickets
The algebraic expression x2
+ √5x + 9 is a
- Not a polynomial
- None of these
If the graph of two linear equations is intersecting lines, then system of equations has?
- Unique solution
- No solution
- Infinitely many solutions
- Nothing can be said
If the equation 2x2
+(1-k)x+8=0 has equal roots, then the values of k are
Two chords AB and CD of a circle intersect at P(outside the circle). If AP=16cm, CP=10cm, PD=8cm then AB =
What will be the distance between (1, 2) and midpoint of (6, 8) and (2, 4)?
In a survey, it was found that 65% of the people would watch news on TV, 40% read in newspaper, 25% read newspaper and watched TV. What percentage of people neither watched TV nor read newspaper?
If x stands for 'addition', ÷ stands for 'subtraction', + stands for 'multiplication' and - stands for 'division', then 20 × 8 ÷ 8 - 4 + 2 = ?
If in a code language, COULD is written as BNTKC and MARGIN is written as LZQFHM, how will MOULDING be written in that code?
Who among T, R and S is (are) to the East of P?
I. R, who is to the West of P, is not as near to S as P, S is in the farthest East.
II. P is not as far away from S and T
- If statement (i) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (ii) alone is not sufficient to answer the question asked.
- If statement (ii) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (i) alone is not sufficient to answer the question asked
- If EACH statement ALONE is sufficient to answer the questions asked.
- If BOTH statements (i) and (ii) TOGETHER are sufficient to answer the question asked, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient
Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence. 1. Family 2. Community 3.Member 4.Locality 5. Country
- 3, 1, 2, 4, 5
- 3, 1, 2, 5, 4
- 3, 1, 4, 2, 5
- 3, 1, 4, 5, 2
A point ’P’ is placed at a distance of 12 cm from the centre of a circle of radius 17 cm. How many integer length chords of this circle can pass through P?
How many faces are there for a Pentagonal prism?
Which brand uses the tag line “Just do it”
The organized and orderly approach to solving problems is known as the:
- Engineering process
- Design process
- Aesthetic process
- Functional process
Magazines, advertisements, and product packaging all have a common use. What term best describes the category they all fall into?
- Graphic Design
There are 30 people in a party. If everyone is to shake hands with one another, how many hand 6shakes are possible?
Arrange the following in a meaningful sequence :Letter, Sentence, Word, Phrase
- 1, 2, 4, 3
- 2, 1, 3, 4
- 2, 4, 1, 3
- 1, 3, 4, 2
Contribution/s of human relations movement is/are
- Great depression
- Labour movement
- Hawthorne studies
- All of these
According to service quality model, ability to provide service accurately and dependably is classified as:
Which of the following statements best describes the level of risk taking, innovation, imagination, and initiative by members of the group:
- harbor improvements and international airport
- harbor improvements and school music program
- hurricane preparedness and school music program
- harbor improvements and hurricane preparedness
When communicating information on an important company policy change, what sort of medium would you choose?
- Oral communication followed by written communication
- Oral communication alone
- Written communication alone
- Written communication followed by oral communication
The relation between focal length f and radius of curvature R for a spherical mirror is
- f = 2R
- f = R/2
- f = R/4
- f = 2R
The chlorophyll in photosynthesis is used for
- Absorbing light
- Breaking down water molecule
- No function
- Reduction of CO2
How does common salt help in separating soap from the solution after saponification?
- By decreasing solubility of soap
- By increasing solubility of soap
- By decreasing density of soap
- By increasing density of soap
Decibel is the unit used for
- speed of light
- intensity of heat
- intensity of sound
- radio wave frequency
One fathom is equal to?
- 6 meters
- 6 feet
- 60 feet
- 100 cms
Which of the following Kostha of a patient needs lower dose?
- Krur kostha
- Madhyam kostha
- Mridu kostha
- No variation in dose
Which of the following is a Communicable Disease?
- None of the above
Which of the following is not the part of Triphala?
Which of the following is the member of Brihad Panchmool?
Nidaan, Poorvarupa, Rupa, Upshaya and Samprapti are collectively referred to as?
- Bhihad panchaka
- Laghu panchaka
- Nidaan panchaka
Drugs and Magic remedies (Objectionable Advertisement) Act was constituted in which year?
Prevention of cruelty to Animals Act was constituted in which year?
The carbohydrate reserved in human body is:
Which drug is Gametocidal in nature?
An antagonist is a substance that:
- Binds to the receptors and initiates changes in cell function, producing maximal effect
- Binds to the receptors and initiates changes in cell function, producing submaximal effect
- Interacts with plasma proteins and doesn’t produce any effect
- Binds to the receptors without directly altering their functions
Medical Laboratory Sciences
The lowest concentration of the antimicrobial agent required to produce a sterile culture is known as -------
- Maximum bactericidal concentration
- Minimum bactericidal concentration
- Average bactericidal concentration
- Intermediate bactericidal concentration
The antigens for ABO and Rh blood groups are present on ____________
- White blood cell
- Red blood cell
Alkaline phosphatase enzyme is a biomarker of
Which culture media is used for antibiotic-sensitivity test?
- Blood agar
- Thayer-Martin Medium
- Mueller-Hinton Agar
- Whey agar
If the blood group of an individual is a then the antibody present is _________
- Anti B antibodies
- Anti A antibodies
- Anti O antibodies
- Anti OA antibodies