Choose the correct verb to fill the gap.
By the end of the year, she _______ with a degree in business.
- already graduates
- already graduated
- will have already graduated
- has already graduated
Choose the synonym for the following word Hallowed
As _______ cuts it as well as he does, I always have my hair cut at Johnson’s.
- someone else’s
- no one else
Mohit _______ his century before it is the end of the match.
- will score
- will have scored
- has scored
Which word is a adverb in this sentence?
There are no interesting programmes tonight.
The TAPI Gas Pipeline project will start from: -
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and the European Union (EU) have signed an agreement to improve cooperation in cyber defence. This Agreement was signed at which of the following places?
The first woman Chief of State Bank of India (SBI) is: -
- Shikha Sharma
- Arundhati Bhattacharya
- Shyamala Gopinath
- Asha Kumari
The Indian rupee is a legal tender in two other countries. One is Nepal. The other is: -
- Sri Lanka
India’s first IT co-operative UL Cyber Park has been set up in which state?
- Tamil Nadu
- Arunachal Pradesh
If a: b = 2:3 and b: c = 4:3, then find a: b: c
- None of the above
A tire has two punctures. The first puncture alone would have made the tire flat in 9 minutes and the second alone would have done it in 6 minutes. If air leaks out at a constant rate, how long does it take both the punctures together to make it flat?
- 16/5 min
- 13/3 min
- 13/4 min
- 18/5 min
A man takes 5 hours 45 min in walking to a certain place and riding back. He would have gained 2 hours by riding both ways. The time he would take to walk both ways is:-
- 8hrs 45min
- 7hrs 45min
The angle between the minute hand and the hour hand of a clock when the time is 8.30, is: -
On what dates of April, 2001 did Wednesday fall?
- 7th, 12th, 19th, 25th
- 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- 6th, 12th, 18th, 26th
E. I. A. stands for:
- East India Association
- Environmental Impact Audit
- Environmental Impact in Asia
- Environmental Impact Assessment
‘Dharahara’ refers to:
- Concept of Vastu Shastra
- Elevation feature of a Hindu temple
- Construction technique of Buddhist architecture
- Heritage tower at Kathmandu
The Bio- climatic chart defines comfort zone in terms of:
P – DBT
Q - Effective temperature (ET)
R - Relative Humidity
S - Heat Stress Index
- P, R
- P, R, S
- P, Q, R
- Q, S
The Statue of Unity in Gujarat, India is the tallest statue in the world. It has a total height of 240 meters (including the base). The statue has been designed by:
- Yevgeny Vuchetich
- Ram Vanji Sutar
- V. P. Karmarkar
- Nek Chand Saini
A ‘cul-de-sac’ is a street where:
- Pedestrian movement is not permitted
- Only two wheelers are permitted
- Only pedestrians and two wheelers’ movement is permitted
- Thorough traffic is discouraged
When was 73rd and 74th constitutional amendment act implemented?
- 1992 and 1993
- 1190 and 1991
- 1194 and 1995
- 1190 and 1993
What is sustainable development?
- The development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
- To conserve natural resources and to develop alternate sources of power while reducing pollution and harm to the environment.
- It is the practice of developing land and construction projects in a manner that reduces their impact on the environment by allowing them to create energy efficient models of self-sufficiency.
- All of these
Which among the following is not a cause of growth of cities?
- a) Trade & commerce
- Development of transport
- Hygienic outlook of people
Who coined the concentric zone model?
- Ernest Hemingway 1991
- Ernest Burgess
- Ernest Wells
- Ernie and Bert
What one of the following is not a key management skill in planning?
- Conceptual skills
- Analytical skills
- IT and computing skills
- Communication skills
Interior & Product Design
Which of the following statement(s) is/are true?
- Pine cones have inspired the design of some climate responsive clothes.
- Feet of gecko lizards adhere to a wall just like a velcro.
- Management education includes the study of honeycombs.
- Both mobius strip and the recycling logo are cyclic.
Origami folds have influenced the design of space shuttles. Select the characteristic(s)
of origami folds which is/are beneficial to space shuttle design.
- Structural rigidity
- Tensile structure
- Economy of space
Cyan, Magenta and Yellow are which type of primary colours?
- Additive primaries
- Psychological primaries
- Subtractive primaries
- Harmonic primaries
Identify which of the term(s) given below is/are used in Photography.
Which of these characters is a Disney Cartoon?
- Daffy Duck
- Screwball Squirrel
- Jiminy Cricket
Which factor is the most influential for why consumers currently select sustainable brands?
- Product is better for the environment
- Product is organic
- Packaging is better for the environment
- Manufacturer treats employees and suppliers fairly
Fashion leaders are
- Fashion students
- Fashion buyers
- Fashion retailers
- Fashion influencers
_______ French term for exclusive one-of-kind “high fashion”.
- Bespoke Shop
- Haute couture’s
What is the technical name of stitching machine used in garment manufacturing?
- Overlock machine
- Single needle lock stich machine
- Flatlock machine
- None of the above
What does EPI and PPI refers to?
- Ends per Inch and picks per inch
- Warp and Weft count
- Weight of the fabric
- Colour of the fabric