Choose the correct verb to fill the gap.
By the end of the year, she _______ with a degree in business.
- already graduates
- already graduated
- will have already graduated
- has already graduated
Choose the synonym for the following word Hallowed
As _______ cuts it as well as he does, I always have my hair cut at Johnson’s.
- someone else’s
- no one else
Mohit _______ his century before it is the end of the match.
- Will score
- Will have scored
- Has scored
Which word is a adverb in this sentence?
There are no interesting programmes tonight.
1. Directive Principles of State Policy was incorporated under _______amendment
Orders on “no Liquor Shops near Highways” has been passed Supreme Court in
- State of Tamil Nadu V. K Balu
- State of Karnataka V. KBalu
- State of Gujarat V. Rami Ben
- None of the above
Right to Shelter is a Fundamental Right.
The model code of conduct for Political parties and candidates to be followed during election is:
- Laid down in the constitution of India
- Specified in the representation of the People Act. 1951
- Enjoined by the supreme court
- A voluntary agreement among recognized political parties.
Who is the chairman of the Lok Sabha ?
- Minister of Parliament affairs
- Prime Minister
“Law is a general rule of external human action enforced by sovereign political authority” has been defined by
Which is not a kind of Jurisprudence
- Law of nature
- Physical law
- Common Law
- Individual Law
Cicero’s conception of natural law is ’based on the idea that ’true law is right reason in agreement with Nature.’ Reason is a key element because:
- It is a sin for humans not to apply reason.
- The principles of natural law are discoverable by reason.
- Natural law does not apply without good reason.
- The law of nature is the basis of all positive law.
Which statement best describes the relationship between law and morality among non-positivist legal theorists?
- There is no relationship between law and morality.
- Law is always in advance of moral ideas.
- The law is inextricably bound up with morals
- Morality is generally in advance of the law.
Cicero was a ____________ jurist.
- None of the above
Other law Subjects
Criminal Breach of Trust has been discussed in Section _____________.
Cyber Laws are included in
- Union List
- State List
- Concurrent list
- Residuary Powers
Symbol of EBC is a
- Trade mark
Ashby Vs White is a case relating to
- Damnum Sine Injuria
- Injurio sine Demno
- Caveat emptor
Contingent Contract is