Application forms can be obtained and submitted using one of the following methods
Option-I: Without Purchasing LPUNEST (LAW) Kit (Online)
Applicant can apply for LPUNEST (LAW) without purchasing LPUNEST (LAW) Kit.
- Online Application : Apply through the University Website (Internet banking facility required).
Note: For online application, Applicant should have Internet Banking facility through Net banking / Debit card / Credit card.
Printout of the computer generated application should be retained by the applicant for reference.
Option-II: After Purchasing LPUNEST (LAW) Kit
Applicant may obtain LPUNEST (LAW) Kit from University Campus/ Camp Offices or any other prescribed place by paying cash of ₹ 700 (for both boys and girls). Once the applicant has obtained the LPUNEST (LAW) kit, form can be submitted by one of the following methods:
- Fill the full application form (OMR sheet) after reading all the instructions as specified under the head “Instructions for filling Application Form (OMR sheet)” in LPUNEST (LAW) booklet.
- Semi-Online Application - In case applicant does not want to send the hard copy of purchased application form:
- Fill the application form:
For Integrated Programmes Click Here to apply.
For LL.B. Click Here to apply.
For LL.M. Click Here to apply.
- When asked whether LPUNEST (LAW) Kit already purchased or not, Click “Yes“ if you have purchased the LPUNEST (LAW) Kit. Fill the OMR sheet No. and Unique OMR code, in the given space.
- Submit and save the copy of complete application form for your reference.
All our correspondence including centre booking and issue of e-hall ticket/ Appointment Letter/ Admit Card details will be through email only. Therefore, the applicants are requested to get ready with valid email id and mobile number for contact. No separate communication will be done for the same.
Incomplete application (For example: Declaration not signed) will not be processed. LPU will not take responsibility to inform these applicants. Such applicants will not be able to access the Online Slot Management.
Applicants are hence advised to ensure that the duly filled in application is dispatched along with complete enclosures in all respects.