For complete details regarding Fee and Scholarship, click on the specific Programme mentioned below:
In addition to LPUNEST,
Scholarship is also available on the basis of:
For more details related to Scholarship, Click here.
In case an applicant fails to produce the proof of fulfilment of the prescribed eligibility criteria or any other document prescribed by the university or fails to provide original documents for verification by the stipulated date(s), he/she shall not be considered eligible for admission/ scholarship, in any case, if granted due to any reason shall be cancelled and the applicant shall have no claim, whatsoever against the university.
Fee Details and Allied Issues:
- Fee for successive semesters will be payable before the end of teaching of the preceding semester.
- The examination fee (per semester) is Rs. 4000 and the examination fee for the 1st semester is payable along with a fee of the 2nd semester or before.
- For Fees other than programme fee, please refer to the head ‘Fee for Additional Services/ Facilities’ of ‘General Guidelines for Admissions’ in Part C of the Prospectus-2023.
- ‘Terms and Conditions for LPU-Scholarship and its different phases’ as mentioned in Part B of Prospectus-2023 must be referred to.
- The term ‘Programme fee’ as mentioned above, includes - Tuition and Development fees; University Fee for Registration/ Enrolment, Cultural, Sports, Club activities, Co-curricular activities etc.; Fee for Additional Services/ Facilities for Contingency, Outreach, Placement, Medical, Counsellor etc. as prescribed by the University.
- If the Fee of the programme is reduced due to any reason, the scholarship amount for all the brackets/ categories will be reduced proportionately i.e., fee after scholarship etc. will not be reduced and will remain the same.
- For aggregate marks in the qualifying exam, refer to clause ‘‘Eligibility’’ under General Guidelines for Admissions etc. in Part C of Prospectus-2023.