For complete details regarding Fee and Scholarship, click on the specific Programme mentioned below:
In addition to LPUNEST,
Scholarship is also available on the basis of:
For more details related to Scholarship, Click here.
In case an applicant fails to produce the proof of fulfilment of the prescribed eligibility criteria or any other document prescribed by the university or fails to provide original documents for verification by the stipulated date(s), he/she shall not be considered eligible for admission/ scholarship, in any case, if granted due to any reason shall be cancelled and the applicant shall have no claim, whatsoever against the university.
Fee Details and Allied Issues:
- Fee for successive semesters will be payable before the end of teaching of preceding semester.
- Examination fee (per semester) of Rs. 4500 for 1st semester is payable along with fee of 2nd semester or before.
- For Fee other than programme fee, please refer the head ‘Fee for Additional Services/ Facilities’ of ‘General Guidelines for Admissions’ in Part C of the Prospectus.
- ‘Terms and Conditions for LPU-Scholarship and its different phases’ as mentioned in Part B of Prospectus must be referred.
- The term ❛Programme fee❜ as mentioned above, includes - Tuition and Development fees; University Fee for Registration/ Enrolment, Cultural, Sports, Club activities, Co-curricular activities etc.; Fee for Additional Services/ Facilities for Contingency, Outreach, Placement, Medical, Counselor etc. as prescribed by the University.
- If the Fee of the programme is reduced due to any reason, scholarship amount for all the brackets/ categories will be reduced proportionately i.e. fee after scholarship etc. will not be reduced and will remain same.
- Please note that no representative of Lovely Professional University would ask for transfer of any kind of funds to his or her personal account or would indulge into personal chats with aspirants or their guardians. In case of any such activity, you should report the incident immediately at email@example.com.
- For aggregate marks in qualifying exam, refer clause ❛Eligibility❜ under General Guidelines for Admissions etc. in Part C of Prospectus.
- Students applying for post-matric or any other scholarship or grant or loan, or other financial assistance provided by a government, semi-government, public undertaking, NGO, private agency, or any other organization needs to pay the required Programme fee, examination Fee, charges for residential and other facilities before the start of classes for each semester till the completion of the programme, as per university payment timelines. The university will not communicate or intervene with scholarship or loan providers and will not be liable or submit/upload any documents related to applied schemes on behalf of the student. However, the university may provide documents, as per the university norms, to students only.