Choose the correct verb to fill the gap.
By the end of the year, she _______ with a degree in business.
- already graduates
- already graduated
- will have already graduated
- has already graduated
Choose the synonym for the following word Hallowed
As _______ cuts it as well as he does, I always have my hair cut at Johnson’s.
- someone else’s
- no one else
Mohit _______ his century before it is the end of the match.
- will score
- will have scored
- has scored
Which word is a adverb in this sentence?
There are no interesting programmes tonight.
The processor which performs arithmetical and logical operations is called
- Control Unit
- Cache Memory
Which components appear in the initial Windows start up display?
- Dialog boxes
- Start menu
- All of these
Portrait and Landscape are
- Page Orientation
- Paper Size
- Page Layout
- All of these
In internet terminology IP means
- Internet Provider
- Internet Protocol
- Smaller friction
- Internet Processor
Pick the option from the following which indicates the use of computer in inventory control
- Maintenance of stock
- Maintaining the record of all customers in a bank
- Generating stock information
- Booking of movie tickets
The algebraic expression x2
+ √5x + 9 is a
- Not a polynomial
- None of these
If the graph of two linear equations is intersecting lines, then system of equations has?
- Unique solution
- No solution
- Infinitely many solutions
- Nothing can be said
If the equation 2x2
+(1-k)x+8=0 has equal roots, then the values of k are
Two chords AB and CD of a circle intersect at P(outside the circle). If AP=16cm, CP=10cm, PD=8cm then AB =
What will be the distance between (1, 2) and midpoint of (6, 8) and (2, 4)?
In a survey, it was found that 65% of the people would watch news on TV, 40% read in newspaper, 25% read newspaper and watched TV. What percentage of people neither watched TV nor read newspaper?
If x stands for 'addition', ÷ stands for 'subtraction', + stands for 'multiplication' and - stands for 'division', then 20 × 8 ÷ 8 - 4 + 2 = ?
If in a code language, COULD is written as BNTKC and MARGIN is written as LZQFHM, how will MOULDING be written in that code?
Who among T, R and S is (are) to the East of P?
I. R, who is to the West of P, is not as near to S as P, S is in the farthest East.
II. P is not as far away from S and T
- If statement (i) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (ii) alone is not sufficient to answer the question asked.
- If statement (ii) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (i) alone is not sufficient to answer the question asked
- If EACH statement ALONE is sufficient to answer the questions asked.
- If BOTH statements (i) and (ii) TOGETHER are sufficient to answer the question asked, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient
Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence. 1. Family 2. Community 3.Member 4.Locality 5. Country
- 3, 1, 2, 4, 5
- 3, 1, 2, 5, 4
- 3, 1, 4, 2, 5
- 3, 1, 4, 5, 2
The relation between focal length f and radius of curvature R for a spherical mirror is
- f = 2R
- f = R/2
- f = R/4
- f = 2R
The chlorophyll in photosynthesis is used for
- Absorbing light
- Breaking down water molecule
- No function
- Reduction of CO2
How does common salt help in separating soap from the solution after saponification?
- By decreasing solubility of soap
- By increasing solubility of soap
- By decreasing density of soap
- By increasing density of soap
Decibel is the unit used for
- speed of light
- intensity of heat
- intensity of sound
- radio wave frequency
One fathom is equal to?
- 6 meters
- 6 feet
- 60 feet
- 100 cms