After declaration of result, Interview process will be conducted. After qualifying LPUNEST, applicants can book their slot to appear for Interview. On the basis of performance in LPUNEST and Interview, applicant will proceed for admission subject to cut-off which might be different for different programmes.
- Fluency of Speech
- Grammatically Correct
- Capacity to Elaborate
- Clarity of Thought
Career Orientation, Aspirations & Goals
- Clarity of Goals
- Leadership & Initiative
After clearing LPUNEST and Interview, the applicant needs to deposit the fee through Online Mode or manually by visiting the university campus/ Camp Office. For Admission, students need to follow these steps:
- The Applicant can select a programme of his/ her choice (cut off might be different for different programmes
- Deposit initial payment of Rs. 10,000/- (Application fee: Rs 500. Rest under Programme Fee of first semester.) to confirm the seat.
- Complete the Admission form.
- Upload the documents.
- Date of Birth proof (Matric certificate, PAN card, Aadhaar card),
- Graduation Pass Certificate. In case the Graduation pass certificate is not available at the time of filling this application form (recently appeared), it may be submitted later on also.
- All the submitted documents are to be verified from the originals within the prescribed timelines.
- Deposit the balance fee within the timelines prescribed by university.