Choose the correct verb to fill the gap.
By the end of the year, she _______ with a degree in business.
- already graduates
- already graduated
- will have already graduated
- has already graduated
Choose the synonym for the following word Hallowed
As _______ cuts it as well as he does, I always have my hair cut at Johnson’s.
- someone else’s
- no one else
Mohit _______ his century before it is the end of the match.
- will score
- will have scored
- has scored
Which word is a adverb in this sentence?
There are no interesting programme tonight.
Rita told Mani, "The girl I met yesterday at the beach was the youngest brother of the brother-in-law of my friend›s mother." How is the girl related to Rita›s friend?
Eight friends A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting in circular arrangements. E is fourth to the right of B. A is to the third right of E. D is between A and F. C is fourth to the left of A. H is between G and C. Who is seated immediately next to A?
Find out the alternative which will replace the question mark. Seals : bark :: Hens : ?
One evening before sunset Rekha and Hema were talking to each other face to face. If Hema›s shadow was exactly to the right of Hema, which direction was Rekha facing?
- Data Inadequate
What number should come next in series 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12 ____?
What would you do to inculcate the feeling of cooperation in students?
- Give them good reading material on cooperation
- Show pictures and movies on cooperation
- Organize a class on cooperation
- Put them to group work
As a teacher, if you want to bring improvement in teaching, what would you do?
- Criticize previous teacher
- Punish student›s for mistakes
- Correct my own mistakes
- Act against the policies of school
Effective teaching depends on which of the following qualities of a teacher?
- Physical built
- Physical appearance
Which of the following is a teaching aid?
- Tape Recorder
- 16mm Film Projector
- Working Model of Wind Mill
- All the above
The quality of teaching is reflected:
- By the pass percentage of students
- By the attendance of students in the class
- By the quality of questions asked by students
- By the duration of silence maintained in the class