Choose the correct verb to fill the gap.
By the end of the year, she _______ with a degree in business.
- already graduates
- already graduated
- will have already graduated
- has already graduated
Choose the synonym for the following word Hallowed
As _______ cuts it as well as he does, I always have my hair cut at Johnson’s.
- someone else’s
- no one else
Mohit _______ his century before it is the end of the match.
- will score
- will have scored
- has scored
Which word is a adverb in this sentence?
There are no interesting programmes tonight.
In a survey, it was found that 65% of the people would watch news on TV, 40% read in newspaper, 25% read newspaper and watched TV. What percentage of people neither watched TV nor read newspaper?
If x stands for p'additionp', ÷ stands for p'subtractionp', + stands for p'multiplicationp' and - stands for p'divisionp', then 20 × 8 ÷ 8 - 4 + 2 = ?
If in a code language, COULD is written as BNTKC and MARGIN is written as LZQFHM, how will MOULDING be written in that code?
Who among T, R and S is (are) to the East of P?
(i) R, who is to the West of P, is not as near to S as P, S is in the farthest East.
(ii) P is not as far away from S and T
- If statement (i) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (ii) alone is not sufficient to answer the question asked.
- If statement (ii) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (i) alone is not sufficient to answer the question asked
- If EACH statement ALONE is sufficient to answer the questions asked.
- If BOTH statements (i) and (ii) TOGETHER are sufficient to answer the question asked, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient
Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence. 1. Family 2. Community 3.Member 4.Locality 5. Country
- 3, 1, 2, 4, 5
- 3, 1, 2, 5, 4
- 3, 1, 4, 2, 5
- 3, 1, 4, 5, 2
Exposure to sunlight helps a person improve his health because
- the infrared light kills bacteria in the body
- resistance power increases
- the pigment cells in the skin get stimulated and produce a healthy tan
- the ultraviolet rays convert skin oil into Vitamin D
Each year World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day is celebrated on
- May 8
- May 18
- June 8
- June 18
Fire temple is the place of worship of which of the following religion?
Hamid Karzai was chosen president of Afghanistan in
India's first atomic power station was set up at
- Surat (Gujarat)
- Tarapur (Maharashtra)
- Trombay (Maharashtra)
- Solapur (Maharashtra)
Euclid’s division algorithm can be applied to:
- only positive integers
- only negative integers
- all integers
- all integers except 0
The number of polynomials having zeroes –2 and 5 is:
- more than 3
The length of the tangent from a point A at a circle, of radius 3 cm, is 4 cm. The distance of A from the centre of the circle is
- 14 cm
- 7 cm
- 5 cm
- 25 cm
Customers are asked to stand in the lines. If one customer is extra in a line, then there would be two less lines. If one customer is less in line, there would be three more lines. Find the number of students in the class.
If three coins are tossed simultaneously, than the probability of getting at least two heads, is
The relation between focal length f and radius of curvature R for a spherical mirror is
- f = 2R
- f = R/2
- f = R/4
- f = 2R
The chlorophyll in photosynthesis is used for
- Absorbing light
- Breaking down water molecule
- No function
- Reduction of CO2
How does common salt help in separating soap from the solution after saponification?
- By decreasing solubility of soap
- By increasing solubility of soap
- By decreasing density of soap
- By increasing density of soap
Decibel is the unit used for
- speed of light
- intensity of heat
- intensity of sound
- radio wave frequency
One fathom is equal to?
- 6 meters
- 6 feet
- 60 feet
- 100 cms