- Eligibility Criteria (Qualifying Exam)
- Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with 55% marks in aggregate;
- Other conditions, as prescribed in the Guidelines for Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes, are in Prospectus 2017.
- 5% relaxation to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) / differently-abled candidates
- Selection Criteria:
An applicant will be short listed for interview on the basis of his/ her score in the entrance examination.
- The final selection for admission in Ph.D. will be based on the performance in the Interview subject to scoring minimum marks.
- Exemption from Entrance Test
Applicants who qualify UGC (NET /JRF) / CSIR (NET / JRF) / SLET / GATE / GPAT / ICAR / teacher Fellowship or passed M.Phil Programme are exempted from Ph.D. entrance test.
IMP: Exemption is for test LPUNEST-2017 only and applicant will have to appear for interview.The applicants are required to bring the original documents against which exemption sought at the time of interview.