- Eligibility Criteria (Qualifying Exam)
- Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with 55% marks in aggregate;
- Other conditions, as prescribed in the Guidelines for Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes, are in Prospectus 2018.
- 5% relaxation to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) / differently-abled candidates
- Selection Criteria:
An applicant will be short listed for interview on the basis of his/ her score in the entrance examination.
- The final selection for admission in Ph.D. will be based on the performance in the Interview subject to scoring minimum marks.
- Exemption from Entrance Test
Applicants who qualify UGC (NET /JRF) / CSIR (NET / JRF) / SLET / GATE / GPAT / ICAR / teacher Fellowship or passed M.Phil Programme are exempted from Ph.D. entrance test.
IMP: Exemption is for test LPUNEST only and applicant will have to appear for interview.The applicants are required to bring the original documents against which exemption sought at the time of interview.