Difference between Part Time & Full Time
- For Full time – Minimum duration is 3 years and maximum is 5 years from date of Admissions.
- For Part Time - As per UGC Guidelines
- Attending University:
- Full time students should punch their attendance and have their seating in Division of Research and Development. They should interact with their guide regularly and mainly utilize the labs and resources of university. They should not engage themselves in any full time job.
- However Part Time students can visit the university whenever required and generally make use of resources / labs at their working place. This is the major reason that a certificate from employer is required at the time of admissions into Part Time Ph.D.
- Course Work:
- Full time students may attend their courses during weekdays only along with or separately with other regular programmes being offered in University.