REGULATIONS AT THE TEST CENTRE
- Applicants should arrive at the test centre as per the reporting time mentioned in the e-hall ticket. There will be pre-test process which includes registration and an on-site orientation prior to the start of the actual test. If an applicant arrives after the on-site orientation has begun, he/she will not be allowed to take the test. The test hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Applicants have to register their name at the registration counter. The e-hall tickets of the applicants will be checked to satisfy about the identity of each applicant. A photograph of the applicant may also be clicked at the test centre for verification purpose.
- Each applicant is allotted a seat with a computer. Applicants must find out and occupy their allotted seats at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Applicants will not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the e-hall ticket inside the test hall. Applicants are also not permitted to bring calculators, slide rules, electronic watches with facilities of calculators, laptop or palmtop computers, personal stereo systems, walkie-talkie sets, mobile phones, paging devices or any other object/device that is likely to be of unfair assistance.
- No applicant will be allowed to go outside the test hall till completion of the entire duration of the time. Once an applicant leaves the hall (even if only to answer the call of nature) they may not be allowed to return under any circumstances. Smoking in the test hall is strictly prohibited. Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are also not allowed to be taken into the test hall.
- Applicants shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their questions only. All actions of the applicant in the test hall may be closely monitored using web cameras and closed circuit TV cameras. Any conversation or movement or disturbance in the test hall shall be deemed as misbehavior. If an applicant is found using unfair means or impersonating, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will be liable to be debarred from taking examination either permanently or for a specified period to be decided by LPU. LPU also reserves the right to withhold the result of such applicant.
- Applicants must sign the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator. The invigilator will also put his/her signature in the place provided in the e-hall ticket of the candidate.
- For appearing in the test, applicants will have to make arrangements for traveling and boarding at their own.