How to Apply
Guidelines for filling the Application FormStep-1- Basic Details
- Applicant Registration Details
- Applicant will click whether he/she has obtained prospectus-2016 or not.
- Applicant should fill the personal information.
- It is mandatory to provide valid email id.
- Applicant Name, Date of Birth and email id cannot be changed. Hence provide correct information
- On submitting the information requested in step 1(a), a confirmatory message containing application id, will be sent on registered mail and phone.
- Applicants are requested to note down the application number.
- All the future correspondence will be made on the application number only.
- Already Registered User Login
- If the applicant has already filled the details in Step-1(a), then applicant can login (Step-1(b)) by using Application Number and Date of Birth.
- a) For making payment through Online Mode, Applicant can use any of the following options:-
- Internet Banking facility
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Select the appropriate payment mode and follow the stepwise instructions.
- b) For making payment through Offline Mode (Demand Draft), Applicant needs to follow the following steps:-
- Take a printout (Laser or inkjet only) of the completed application (Step 1) on a good quality A4 size paper.
- Enclose a demand draft for 900/- drawn in favour of Lovely Professional University Payable at Jalandhar.
- Applicant should write “Application for LPUNEST-2016”, his / her Name and Mobile Number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- Paste a recent passport size colour photograph, affix signature of Applicant and send in good quality envelope to the address below.
Division of Admissions (LPUNEST-2016)
Lovely Professional University
Jalandhar- Delhi G.T. Road,
- Please keep a photocopy of the filled-in application and Demand Draft for future reference.
- Printout of the computer generated application (Step 1) can be retained by the applicant for reference.
- Fields Marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.
- Tick the applicable subject for which applicant wants to appear for LPUNEST-2016 (for M.Phil.)
- Tick Exemption from entrance test if applicant has already qualifed UGC/CSIR(JRF)/SLET(Punjab State)/GATE/ICAR/GPAT or hold teacher fellowship.
- Exemption is for test (LPUNEST-2016) only and applicant will have to appear for interview. The applicants are required to bring the original documents against which exemption sought at the time of interview.
- Provide all the relevant details carefully.
- Applicant seeking test (LPUNEST-2016) exemption on basis of, UGC (NET/JRF)/CSIR(NET /JRF)/ICAR(JRF/SRF) Examination/SLET (Punjab state only) /GATE/GPAT/ICAR or hold Teacher Fellowship will have to appear for test (LPUNEST-2016) in order to avail the schlorship on basis of LPUNEST-2016.
- Change of Test City will not be entertained.
- LPUNEST-2016 (for M.Phil.) will be conducted in online mode in various test centres across India. However, for Hindi and Punjabi discipline, the test will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode at Lovely Professional University Campus (Jalandhar) only.
- The test will be conducted on 12th of June 2016; and university will book the test slot on behalf of the candidate within 72 hours of receiving of the application form.
- Applicants are required to select test venue from the list of test centres. For hindi and Punjabi test venue is LPU campus only.
- Applicant has to visit www.lpu.in regularly and is required to fill username and date of birth to download the E-hall ticket.
- The e-hall ticket will bear the e-hall ticket number, address of the test centre, test date (12th June) and time allotted to the applicant.
- In case of non-availability of slots in the centre as per choice of student or due to any postal delay, university will allocate any other centre to the applicant.
Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to our notice immediately at email@example.com.
The e-hall ticket will NOT be dispatched to applicants via post or fax.