E-Hall Ticket Download E-Hall Ticket
Process for downloading the e-hall ticket:
For the Applicants who booked their test slot themselves: The e-hall ticket will be generated immediately after the applicant has booked the schedule through the online test booking system.
- For the Applicants whose test slot is being booked by the University: As already mentioned that test slot will be booked within 48 hours of the receiving the application form, so the e-hall ticket will be made available at www.lpu.in.
- Applicant should provide the username and online test booking password to download the e-hall ticket. The copy of the e-hall ticket will also be emailed to the applicant. Applicants must provide valid email ID in the application form.
The e-hall ticket will indicate the e-hall ticket number, address of the test centre, test date & time alloted to the applicant. Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to our notice immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The e-hall ticket will NOT be dispatched to applicants via post or fax. Applicants should ensure that a printer is connected to their computer while printing the e-hall ticket. Applicants should take two print outs of the e-hall ticket using the print option on A4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the e-hall ticket including photograph is clearly visible on the print out.
- No applicant will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid e-hall ticket. The applicants must not mutilate the e-hall ticket or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated and received by them. The e-hall ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The e-hall ticket is an important document, it must be preserved and produced at the time of admission also. Report to the selected test centre with the two copies of the e-hall ticket, one photocopy of the application form and any one of the following for photo identification:
Passport/Adhar card/Driving License/EC Voter ID card/IT PAN card or School/College photo-bearing ID card.