After declaration of result, counseling and admission process will be conducted.
Online Counselling and Seat Allocation will be done from 7th May 2018 onwards within the prescribed time limit. Based on the students preference, the seat will be allocated. After the seat is allocated, the applicant needs to deposit the fee through online mode or manually by visiting the university campus/ Camp Office. For admission, students need to follow these steps:
- Get your scorecard / rank.
- Fill the seat preference.
- The student can give a number of preferences (depending upon the choice of discipline)
- The applicant will be allotted a particular programme in the first round of counselling, based upon the availability of seat and preferences filled by the applicant.
- Download the allotment letter.
- Deposit initial payment of Rs. 10000/- (Application fee: Rs 500 for male; Rs 200 for female. Rest under Tuition fee of first semester. ) to confirm the seat.
- Complete the Admission form.
- Upload the documents.
- Date of Birth proof (Matric certificate, PAN card, Aadhaar card),
- 10+2 Pass Certificate. In case the 10+2 certificate is not available at the time of filling this application form (recently appeared), it may be submitted later on also.
- All the submitted documents are to be verified from the originals within the prescribed timelines.
- Deposit the balance fee within the timelines prescribed by university.