After declaration of result, counseling and admission process will be conducted.
Online Counselling and Seat Allocation will be done from 5th May 2017 onwards within the prescribed time limit. Based on the students preference, the seat will be allocated. After the seat is allocated, the applicant needs to deposit the fee through online mode or manually by visiting the university campus/ Camp Office. For admission, students need to follow these steps:
- Get your scorecard / rank.
- Fill the seat preference.
- The student can give 5 preferences which can vary in stream and program. i.e. B.Tech. CSE and Integrated B.Tech. - M.Tech. can be given as two different preferences.
- The applicant will be allotted a particular programme in the first round of counselling, based upon the availability of seat and preferences filled by the applicant.
After the first round of counselling, the upgradations of the allotted seats will be done. Vacant seats, if any, may be filled in subsequent rounds.<
Important dates of Online Counselling and Seat Allocation
- Download the allotment letter.
- Deposit initial payment of Rs. 10,000/- (Rs. 9100/- for programme fee of first semester and Rs. 900/- for applications for admissions) to confirm the seat (on or before 31st May, 2017)
- Complete the Admission form.
- Upload the documents.
- Date of Birth proof (Matric certificate, PAN card, Adhaar card),
- 10+2 Pass Certificate. In case the 10+2 certificate is not available at the time of filling this application form (recently appeared), it may be submitted later on also.
- All the submitted documents are to be verified from the originals within the prescribed timelines.
- Deposit the balance fee within the timelines prescribed by university.
||Last date of submission of Application for LPUNEST-2017
||Date of Entrance Exam
||Display of Result
||Rounds of Counseling
||Filling of Online Preference
||Result of Allotment
||Last date of Admission (subject to availability of seats) (scholarship subject to prevalence of scholarship scheme)
|31st March 2017
30th April 2017 (with late fee)
|10th April 2017 - 2nd May 2017
||4th May 2017
||4th - 9th May 2017
||10th May 2017
||10th - 16th May 2017
||17th May 2017
||17th - 20th May 2017
||17th - 20th May 2017
||21st May 2017
||21st - 31st May 2017