After declaration of result, admission process will be conducted.
The applicant needs to deposit the fee through online mode or manually by visiting the university campus/ Camp Office. For admission, students need to follow these steps:
- Get your scorecard / rank.
- Deposit initial payment of Rs. 10,000/- (Application fee: Rs 500/- for male; Rs 200/- for female. Rest under Tuition fee of first semester.) to confirm the seat.
- Complete the Admission form.
- Upload the documents.
- Date of Birth proof (Matric certificate, PAN card, Aadhaar card),
- 10+2 Pass Certificate. In case the 10+2 certificate is not available at the time of filling this application form (recently appeared), it may be submitted later on also.
- All the submitted documents are to be verified from the originals within the prescribed timelines.
- Deposit the balance fee within the timelines prescribed by university.